Nisi, also known as nylon spinning, weft by nylon filament. Generally divided into medium-thick type (80g / m2) and thin (40g / m2). Latitude and longitude raw materials used 70D. The organization of the fabric is plain weave. Change the organization (diamond-shaped grid. Nylon hexagonal grid. Nylon Oxford grid). The fabric is smooth and smooth, soft to the touch, light and wear-resistant, bright color, easy to wash and quick-drying. Mainly used for men and women clothing fabrics. Coated nylon airtight, impermeable, and has a down proof, for skiing, raincoats, sleeping bags, mountaineering suits the fabric. Nylon spun silk after processing a variety of ways, and some can be refined, dyeing or printing; some can be rolled or embossed pattern; some can be coated.
Previous: Woven Blanket Cross After Weaving
- Details Of Home Textile Fabrics: Sa...
- Home Textile Products Purchase Skil...
- Mattress Is Not Thicker The Better
- From A Number Of Angles To Consider...
- Introduction To Home Textiles
- The Development Of Home Textile
- How To Buy Home Textiles
- Textile Manufacturers To Bring You ...
- The Characteristics Of Human Fiber ...
- Well-known Textile Companies To Sho...
- Woven Blanket Cross After Weaving
- Knitted Blanket Knitwear Made Of Fa...
- Blanket It Is Strictly Forbidden
- Scarf Warm And Dusty Decoration
- Woolen Scarf Cashmere As Raw Material
- Worsted Scarf Plain Weave
- Shawl Blanket Satin Brocade
- Cable Knit Blanket Coral Velvet Fabric
- Knitting Blanket The Blanket Is Soft
- Blanket Manual Craftsmanship